1) TravelFree.in reserves every right to change any brochure information before or after the tour is booked due to any events beyond our control. The tour itinerary, price, departure date, and hotels are subject to change. Representative will inform you about the change before or during the tour.
2) We are basically travel, tour and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any mode of transportation like motor, buses, coaches, etc. We also do not own or control any hotel, transport or any other facility mentioned in the brochure. We take utmost care in selecting Restaurants / Hotels / Buses / Vans or Places of Stay for making your holiday a comfortable one. We only select the Hotels or Places of Stay and do not have any control over them. Thus, we are not responsible for injury or personal harm, death or damage to personal property which may be caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any independent contractor, bus owner/ operator, arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. It is imperative that all passengers travelling through TravelFree.in or any tours organized by TravelFree.in. Abide, comply and strictly observe all the terms and conditions laid down herewith. While booking online/offline for any of our fixed/customized tour (Domestic), we take this as your consent automatically to allow us send promotions through SMS / E-mail / Whatsapp.
3) There are preset menus for the meals provided on the tours. Packaged meals are served at some of the places. The types of meals are mostly food availability of tourist place Indian vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian food. No complaints/ claims for refund in respect of the meals will be entertained and the company reserves the right to change the menu and arrangements of the meal without assigning any reasons therefore. In some places food & water will be provided en-route at the available restaurants. We do not have any control on those arrangements.
4) TravelFree.in has taken utmost care in selecting hotels which are comfortable. Most of the hotel are dormitory and few have attached bath and may be located in the center or away from the city, but out of our vast experience, to provide good hotels at reasonable tariffs to your utmost comfort, engaging hotels away from city center becomes unavoidable. Air-conditioning, central heating, any other facility are at the hoteliers discretion, depending upon factors such as weather conditions, local circumstances. Triple sharing rooms are not larger than twin sharing rooms and third bed is (often a roll -away – mattress) put in Double bedded room. The passengers will have to abide by the check in and checkout times of the hotels. Usually, the check in time in many of the hotels depends on service provider. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of baggage or personal effects from the hotels. Any damage caused to the hotel during your stay shall be payable by you and the company will not be liable for the same.
5) Child below 5 years, charge is not applicable. From 5 to 11 years we are charging 75% of the tour cost. Above 11 years full cost of tour will be applicable.
6) There is a strict ”NO SMOKING” and “NO ALCOHOL” policy in the travel mode. Carrying of high value items in the bus/ train will be at your own risk. We advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. Company will not be responsible or liable in case of loss/ theft / damage of such items from the coach. Any damage caused by you to the coach during the travel shall be paid by you and the company will not be liable for the same.
7) It is presumed that the tourists who have booked the tour have gone through the itinerary & is well aware about the same. It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the said tour. Many a times a tour manager is unable to pay any attention and / or to provide medical treatment for any tourist who requires medical attention. The tourist(s) will have to make their own arrangement on the tour for medical assistance. The tour manager may not be in a position to help the tourist. The tour leader have to proceed as per itinerary because of other members of the group may require his attention to follow the tour itinerary. The company shall not be responsible for any lack of attention on the tour.
8) Company reserves the right to use photographs or video clips of the tourist taken on tour & / or given by tourist, for promotion of the company’s business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
9) Sometimes we may modify the itinerary. We will advise you of these amendments prior to the commencement of the tour or otherwise during the tour. In the event of passenger / joining passenger misses out on any part of the sightseeing tour, or any such tour, due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund for the same.
10) The price quoted in our brochure or proposal by mail / e-mail and any other mode of communication has been calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of printing this brochure and also as per the prevailing Inter-state taxes / Fuel Charges, etc. The company reserves the right to amend / alter the prices published in the brochure or quoted by any other means, in case of suppliers rate fluctuation, increase in fuel cost, increase in state taxes, or increase in any other item relevant to the tour before the date of departure. Any such increase in rate must be paid for by the tourist in full before the departure of the coach/bus/vehicle, etc.
11) All bookings start 120 days before the trip. No last moment cancellation.
Cancellation days and percentage are following:
• Before 110 days of the departure of the trip – 100%
• Before 90 days of the departure of the trip- 50%
• Before 15 days of the departure of the trip – 25%
• In-between 15 till the departure day of the trip – NO REFUND
No refund thereafter, No refund for No show or after the commencement of the tour or delayed arrivals of the participants for whatsoever reasons. Similarly, after the commencement of the tour, if any participant cancels the trip due sickness or for any reasons whatsoever, there will not be any refund at all and hence, cannot be adjusted with any services provided from the point of canceling the trip. All the extra expenses involved in surface, accommodation, treatment etc. should be borne by the concerned participant.”
12) Passengers acceptance of the receipt while making the advance, full payment, passengers signature on the booking form, proposal, receipt, or paying the advance amount shall mean accepting “Terms and Conditions”” contained herein by the passenger(s). There is no contract between the company and the passengers until the company has received the advance for the tour. Full payment must be received 30 days before the departure of the tour. In case the booking is made within 30 days before departure of tour, then full payment has to be paid at the time of booking itself. If the full amount is not paid up at the time of booking the tour, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking subsequently resulting in the loss of deposit and also apply the cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
“No EMI Facility”
13) Packages cost are exclusive of all taxes and GST.
14) The liability of the company is restricted only to the making reservation in accordance with the tourist requirements and no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist or account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor. Any gesture of courtesy extended by the company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever is liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses incurred due to:
• Theft or any other reason whatsoever during the tour and the entire responsibility of taking care of their valuables shall be that of the tourist,
• Bus delays, on account of any reason whatsoever rescheduling or cancellation of bus / inter-connection meals not being served etc.
• Any overstay expenses on account of any delay or changes in bus or cancellation of special service on account of weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine, or any other reason whatsoever.
• Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and / or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
• Death of the tourist while on tour and all applicable rules and procedures of law are to be followed strictly and all procedures pertaining to the death will have to be tackled and handled by the tourist or their relatives at their own cost and consequences.
• Any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management or employees or agents of any independent contractor.
• Any damages, additional expenses for any consequential losses suffered by the tourist due to cancellation, amendment and or alterations of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary or brochure by the company after the registration or booking by the tourist.
• We are not responsible for sightseeing. Sightseeing missed and/ or before the due period on account of any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond company control including political riots, natural calamity, Floods, Landslides, closure of monument for any reason. VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion, etc , all the loss or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers.
15) If the passenger has any complaint in respect of the services provided by TravelFree.in or any other independent contractor, the passengers shall immediately notify the same in writing and thereof should be handed over to the Tour Manager to enable TravelFree.in to take up the matter with the independent contractor. Any claim or complaint by the passenger must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days after the tour completion date. No claims from the passengers will be entertained by the company beyond 7 days of completion of the tour. Also, the company shall incur no liability in respect thereof.
16) The company reserves the right to unconditionally refuse a booking and terminate all services to a passenger on tour in the event of unreasonable behavior at any time.
17) Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
18) Enjoy safe and secure journey with TravelFree.in. We provide our customers with travel insurance on customer’s request. Charges are applicable.
- Customers cannot use multiple coupon codes at the same time. We offer only one coupon code at a time.
- Items already on sale can’t be applicable for any coupon codes.
20) Payment gateway charges are applicable as per norms.
21) Meal types:
- AP: American Plan or AP means that apart from room rent, quoted hotel tariff includes all 3 meals as well i.e. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- MAP: Modified American Plan or MAP means quoted rates include two meals a day, namely breakfast and either lunch or dinner.
- CP: Under Continental or CP Meal Plan, room rent and complimentary free breakfast are included in the tariff.
- EP: European Plan or EP will mostly have the lowest tariff in a rate card simply because it includes only room rent and no meals.
- Kindly refer tour itinerary for specific details
Quickly Read The Important Points:
a) Railway berth (lower/upper/middle) depends completely on railway authorities.
b) Food during train journey will be served from railway catering service or own arrangement.
c) Accommodation of trip will be clearly mention in package details. (Dormitory or Sharing Basis)
d) Booking of seats means that the passengers have accepted all the terms and conditions of TravelFree.in knowing it clearly.
e) Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss/passport loss/ damages of life/ property and breakage of any other belongings whatsoever of the tourist caused by any accident/theft/robbery or any other untoward happenings during the tour.
f) If anybody cancel the tour after reservation of the seats the amount shall be refunded to the passengers after deducting the cancellation charges as per the following. In case the tour program may be changed /altered/varied/ extended even in course of tour due to for any unavoidable circumstance viz natural calamity, break down of bus, local bandh/strike/agitation road blockage or any other such mishappenings the extra cost will have to borne by the party.
g) No cancellation will be accepted over telephone. For cancellation, party should provide their original receipts at the office with letter/mail.
h) Luggage size must be restricted within 20/22 inches and minimum one piece luggage can be taken.
Offline / Manual Booking rules:
Seats are normally reserved on payment of 75% of total amount as an advanced. Full (remaining) payment of tour price should be deposited 30 days of before schedule date of journey.
*** no refund is allowed if cancellation made within 15 days.