1) Essential Items –
2) Hand Luggage –
a.Valuables: camera, mobile phone etc b.Sunglasses c.Books / magazines d.Travel sickness remedies e.Sweatshirt / jumper
3) Luggage –
a.Clothes b.Shoes c.Bath towel d.Waterproof Jacket e.Swimwear
4) Accessories –
a.Suncream b.Toiletries c.Travel adapters d.Jewellery e.Medicine
- Ensure you have received all tickets and paperwork from your travel company.
- Upload copies of your travel documents, including passports, driving license, visa, insurance policies and itineraries onto Email or Memory Chip for easy access.
- Confirm luggage weights and sizes with your airline.
- Plan your route from home to the airport, ensuring you have all the contact details for the airport hotel you are staying at, and the airline you are flying with.
- Set a hand luggage for all time necessary items.
- Reconfirm your flight times at right time or delay with airport authority.